Custom Made Chenille Patches
Current Prices for Custom Patches
- This is for most logos, you get 2 colors.
- Price includes 2 color chenille and 2 color embroidery and a felt background – like in the example G-Fam Customs patch in the pictures below.
- If you order 12, it MUST be the same colors. Minimum order is 12.
- 7″ or 15″ is the longest side of logo. If you look at the G-Fam logo its 7″ wide and only 5″ high. Its 7″ or 15″ the longest side.
- Prices include shipping and handling.
- Create order with order form, order form is on the bottom of this page. Everything is through email after that.
- Art is reviewed and we make a quote. Price will never change from the quote unless you change materials etc.
- We send you a PayPal invoice then you make full payment.
- We send you a draft of the patch and we discuss changes, you get unlimited edits. Usually it takes less than 3 edits to get things right. This is all through email.
- We communicate the changes to the factory for you, like in the pictures below. We put all of the arrows and comments on the drafts.
- After you approval the final draft it goes to production.
- Production and shipping can take up to 8 weeks, if it’s a large order it can take a little longer.
Do you iron or sew the patches in? We can make them iron on but that cost a lot more and we do not recommend it! Only sew them on it lasts a lot longer that way and it’s pretty cheap to get them sewed on. I pay about $15 to get them sewed onto a Letterman jacket.
Edit and Design Process. Our goal is to get it looking as close to the image that you send to us. This is how the edits will look and the type of emails you will be getting through the process.
Click Picture to Enlarge:Lazyest Gallery cannot access Products/Custom Patches/
Look at the details: